Lancers Startup Daycare School curriculum ensures that the child whose age lies between 12 months to 3.5 years will receive a quality experience for development and learning. The caretakers at Lancers Daycare and Nursery School understand that the areas of learning and development are equally important and inter-connected.
The staff follows “PYP Early Years Curriculum”. It is an age appropriate program for the development of each individual. So a well run, quality daycare school program gives the reliable childcare.
What does daycare school include in their Early Year Education Program?
- Expressive Media, Art, and Design: This enables children to play and explore a wide range of media. Kids share their ideas, thoughts, and feelings through a variety of activities in music, art, dance, and other media.
- Communication and Language: Children experience a wide range of language environment. This environment develops skills to speak, listen and express themselves.
- Understanding the World: Involves guiding children to make sense of the physical world around them. This helps them find out about the people, places and the environment around.
- Mathematics: The daycare school improves their skills in counting, understanding and using numbers, calculating simple addition and subtraction problems and to describe shapes, spaces and measures.
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development: At Lancers, kids get involved in various group activities. They form positive relationships and try to understand each other.
- Literacy: Children are given access to a wide range of reading materials, poems, and rhymes to trigger their interests. It encourages children to link sound and letters and to begin to read and write.
Benefits of Daycare School
- Daycare schools prepare kids for a smoother transition to school
- Cognitive and language development
- PYP Early Years Programme makes kids more efficient communicators
- There is equal participation of parents towards their kids
- Regular schedule during the day
- Learning from and interacting with peers
What is the difference between a daycare school care and family care?
- Daycares care for children in large groups and divide them into groups by age. While family child care is usually provided at home by in one or two individuals.
- After attending daycare school, kids find it easy to adjust formal schooling whereas a family child still needs time to cope up the
Interesting facts about kids who go to daycare school before two years of age:
- According to a Pediatric survey, children who were part of large daycare school groups before two and a half years of age were more likely to have ear infections and respiratory problems than those exclusively at home.
- Another survey stated that children in early daycare school have higher intellectual abilities because they get opportunities to socialize and observe their environment.
Lancers Startup Daycare School in Gurgaon will help working parents manage the upbringing aspect with their professional lives. Lancers Startup Nursery and Daycare school is a quality daycare center where children are supported, engaged, encouraged and exposed to a positive attitude can help babies and toddlers set the groundwork for later intellectual footstep.